Posted to uk.d-i-y
Invisible Man[_2_] Invisible Man[_2_] is offline

Default Covering Pipes ..... wall mounted

The Medway Handyman wrote:
RW wrote:
2off vertical mounted 15mm dia for the radiator in the bathroom look
unsightly coming down the corner of the wall.
So,
Anyone got any suggestions other than knocking up a wooden
box/cladding and painting it?

http://www.encasement.co.uk/dynProdu...?id=pipecasing

I believed I used some type of square section guttering or down pipe
with the back cut out at a previous house.

Bit of a game making a neat job where it met the cornice. I believe I
fixed it with frame sealant or some sort of overpaintable flexible sealant.

If you can get suitable trunking and fit it to the wall properly all
well and good. If you have to fit something larger like I did and seal
it to the wall use something flexible to allow for thermal expansion