Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Panasonic's Battery Charger GOTCHA'! (LONG)

On Dec 30, 3:19*pm, charlieb wrote:
In late November I posted a question
3 Panasonic Univeral Chargers (EY0230 7.2-15.6V) Croak.
I've got three of these puppies and 6 batteries they charge,
for the two Panasonic Cordless Drills I have - and need to
use. *

{snip}

I ask "You've got TWO of my chargers AND a battery
pack. *So is the $37.62 for TWO fuses and ALL the
labor?"

Pretty odd that you have three chargers taking a dive on you.
Panasonic cordless isn't el cheapo crap, so it's doubly strange.

You can get a Torx w/hole security screwdriver for pretty cheap:
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wirel.../dp/B001862BY8

Or you can buy a working charger on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Panasonic-7-2V-9...mZ360119646504

Or, you could sell all of your existing stuff, as is, on eBay if
you're looking to unload Panasonic.