Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Safari

J. Clarke wrote:
Do you honestly believe that having 80 percent of the market means
it's better?
All it means is that it's more marketable.

It means that it has 80 percent more people developing code for it and
thus gives me greater choice of applications.

Firstly, that is flawed logic. The amount of people it takes to
manufacture a product vs. the amount of people who buy the product has
no correlation whatsoever.

To use my music analogy. It's takes the same number of people to produce
two albums, each. One sells 10 million, the other 10 thousand.

But on to your hypocrisy...
Why do you get to claim that more applications equals "greater choice,"
but when I say it, you reply,
"why do you need dozens of [applications]? Don't _any_ of them work?"

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--