Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Garden Erection

In article ,
Don wrote:
I'd be tempted to have a look through the planning
applications/approvals on your local councils website regarding his
extension, garage change of use of etc.

The conservatory and basement conversion was properly done as the council
sent details here and asked for objections etc. But I'm not sure about the
garage.

You may find something that you could use as leverage to get rid of
shack!

It really is most unsightly. There used to be a tumbled down garden shed
there before which didn't offend at all.

When the garden was landscaped, this end was turned into a sort of patio
complete with recessed lighting - I assumed to make a barbecue area. Not a
base for something that would disgrace the roughest pikey site.

--
*There are two kinds of pedestrians... the quick and the dead.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.