Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Garden Erection

In article ,
Bruce wrote:
So I'm going to write him a letter - far easier to use moderate
language. But before I do are there any legal points I could threaten
him with? ;-)

When considering starting a dispute with your neighbour, consider that
no-one can possibly "win", least of all you.

If it were a next door neighbour I'd agree. But they live in a different
street -at least 10 mins walk away.

I predict that you will never gain the slightest satisfaction or
contentment from that approach, and are far more likely to make the
situation very much worse than it is now.

Not possible. My view is he really doesn't know how bad it looks from
here. So I was hoping on some ideas on how to put our complaint tactfully.

I suggest that you should either screen the view you don't like with
some vegetation or learn to live with it.

I don't wish to cut out even more light into my garden.

If you are unable or unwilling to do either, move somewhere else.

You pompous ****.

--
*What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.