Posted to alt.home.repair
mcred2 mcred2 is offline

Default need to build outside bar

I have been asked by the local minor league baseball team to design
and provide a materials estimate for a bar to be built at the
ballpark. It needs to be about 24 feet long and weatherproof.
Nothing too fancy. Just a place for folks to hang out and hoist a few
barley sodas. Can anyone provide asistance? I need specs for height
of footrail and bar top as well as width of top and what materials to
use. Money is a concern for materials. This bar is to be built with
volunteer labor. There will be not built ins for this bar. Service
will be provided from portable beer coolers. Any info will be
appreciated. Thanks