Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default #OT# More BS on oil supplies

wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:52:49 -0800, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message

snip

I've said before and I'll say it again. Put a nuke plant next door and
give me reasonably
priced power and I'm all for it. Beats having a chemical plant next
door.

Wes

Nukes are underappreciated. The cooling water stream from our Oyster
Creek
plant grows the biggest crabs you ever saw

Another market that has crashed Ed.

Because you can buy cheaper crabs from China?

People are buying fewer crabs as they stretch food budgets.
Crabbers are starting to get out of the business in the Chesapeake Bay area
all together because they can't make any money.

JC