Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Can anyone mend my telly?

In article ,
Dave Baker wrote:
I could certainly replace the capacitor for you and test any others in
the PS, as I have an ESR meter. But I'm well short of being an expert
in TV repairs - audio is more my thing.

Sounds like a plan. If a capacitor stands out as being duff and changing
it cures the problem all well and good and if not and it looks more
complex I'll bin it. No point wasting hours on the thing. Anything you
want done on the engine equipment? Head skim etc, brake disks or
flywheel refaced? Honing?

I seem to have lost your email address and I assume the one here is a spam
trap? Could you mail me?

--
*Welcome to **** Creek - sorry, we're out of paddles*

Dave Plowman London SW