Posted to alt.home.repair
BobK207 BobK207 is offline

Default Gas fireplace valve stuck.

On Dec 29, 6:05*am, Bubba wrote:
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 09:17:39 -0800 (PST), BobK207
wrote:

Bubba-

I can easily stand a little internet poking but rude, ridiculous
rants *that cover three standard deviation cases *without adding
anything constructive to the thread just get in the way of a solution.

Don't worry you won't need to show up, you won't we getting a call.

Don't have the nerve to tell a customer you won't work for them...just
don't show up?
Great technique!

I don't frequent *bars (you're projecting again). * I have pros that
I've used for many years & they seem to enjoy working for me...go
figure. *Maybe that's because I appreciate their knowledge, skill and
the good work they do for me.....and the fact that I tell them so.

Thanks for the tip on water pressure!
Oh, I guess that's why I installed a pressure reducing valve and a set
of water hammer arrestors? *Maybe it was just luck?

I'm not surprised you're surprised......the stuff you think is so hard
that a DIY'r should stay away from it.........it *ain't rocket
science, since even you can do it.

But you just want to insult, ridicule & instill fear.... not share
information & educate.

I won't be needing that tutor or step by step instructions.
I'm the guy who is part of the design team for this type of stuff &
writes those step by step instructions. *

cheers
Bob

uh huh. Thats right Bob. You keep believing all that rant you type.
In your own words:
"it ain't rockec science, since even you (Bubba) can do it."
"I (bob) wont be needing that tutor or step by step instructions."
"I'm (bob) the guy who is part of the design team for this type of
stuff & writes those step by step instructions."
Now, with all that horse **** chest beating, patting yourself on the
back crap you typed yet YOU cant fiqure out such a simple little
problem. Something so simple it was easily diagnosed by your first
post yet several posts later and you still havent a clue.
Maybe you should go back and type yourself some more step by step
instructions with that tutor that you dont seem to need.
It must suck to be Bob.
Bubba

Bub-

I was really worried about you....... being silent for so long.
I thought maybe you got locked for DUI over the weekend or
worse ........killed in a traffic accident.

Glad to see you're still around.
But that hangover must be a killer....your recent post makes even less
sense than your typical one.

All I can say is ..... huh?
You win, with your next post you can have the last word on this
thread.

Be safe and ......

Happy New Year!

Bob