Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Vented fascia (not soffit)???

Tim S wrote:
John Rumm coughed up some electrons that declared:

Tim S wrote:

Other Tim: Something like that might work - as you can see in the picture
outside, the gutter does provide a fair degree of guarding against direct
exposure to rain. The louvred vents might just finish off a well placed
slot.

Just found:

http://www.smartmarine.co.nz/louvre-...vc-p-1459.html
- don't know if there is a UK supplier. but would be dead easy to fit
loads with a holesaw...

I think I;ve seen those somewhere in the UK.

Oh - it was these

http://www.klober.co.uk/product2.php?id=39

and they're not as good...

No, the screen is not as fine and there is no louvre element to keep the
rain out... (screwfix do them as well IIRC - got a drawer full I never
got round to using somewhere!)

--
Cheers,

John.