Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Best web forum?

wrote in message
R D S wrote:

I don't want to start a pro/anti argument about usenet, some people can

be
arsed with the dickheads, some can't, I can't but seem morbidly forced

read every post in every pointless thread in particular those in the

ebay
group.

I have just unsubcribed to all the affected groups and there is only

this
one left in my list, so if I decide to can usenet altogether what is/are

the
best web forums out there?

TIA,
Rick

There's another usenet group too, with a very different flavour to
he free.uk.diy.home

NT

Yep. Very quiet over there. I usually send them over here.

No one seems to find the d-i-y when they search for newsgroups.

Adam