Posted to uk.d-i-y
Unbeliever[_2_] Unbeliever[_2_] is offline

Default Best web forum?

R D S wrote:
I don't want to start a pro/anti argument about usenet, some people
can be arsed with the dickheads, some can't, I can't but seem
morbidly forced to read every post in every pointless thread in
particular those in the ebay group.

Why not use the simple killfile system in Outlook Express 6 that you seem to
be using as a News Reader to sort out the posts/posters that you don't want
to read?

I have just unsubcribed to all the affected groups and there is only
this one left in my list, so if I decide to can usenet altogether
what is/are the best web forums out there?

Trouble is, that one persons 'best web forum' is anothers persons poison -
so the question that you pose is unanswerable really - just simply go
through the 100,000 plus news groups/forums and see what 'turns you on'.

Unbeliever