Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default Concrete floor - screeding - final brain check

Hi,

The Natural Philosopher coughed up some electrons that declared:

It may go slightly soft, but it wont dissolve back to liquid.
You probably could combine the two functions of stabiliser and DP by
using something a bit more epoxy resin-ish than PVA.

Ah. OK - I'll do some research for epoxy products. I've seen some mention of
aqueous epoxy solutions - I'll have a dig on google.

There are coatings for exterior walls designed to reduce driving rain
penetration.. I forget the name. I'd go that way.

I saw those in Wickes yesterday. I could grab a tin and try it on a patch
and see how it goes.

Many thanks indeed

Cheers

Tim

Right, off to do more leccy box sinking now...