Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Workbench with SketchUp _OOPS - RESIZED!!

"Han" wrote
Beautiful!

Thanks .. the "hutch" is nothing more than "parts" recycled from other
SketchUp models ... 2 of my standard kitchen "base cabinets", and 3 of my
standard kitchen "wall cabinets", sized dynamically ... the same one's I
posted the links to on the wRec recently:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/files/DC-BaseCabinetParts.zip
http://www.e-woodshop.net/files/DC-WallCabinetParts.zip

When initially asked about it, I had the model back to the prospective
client, via e-mail, in under an hour ... with the preface: "You mean like
this?".

... just added a bit of trim, used doors and drawer fronts from previously
made SketchUp models I keep in a basic kitchen "components" directory, and
added a base instead of a toe kick panel. You can download just about any
kind of texture, like the frosted glass in the doors, from a multitude of
places on the 'net.

... surprised hell out of her!

--
www.e-woodshop.net