Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Heat your home with coal

"George" wrote in message
Considering that they still can't make natural gas service safe, I
certainly wouldn't want to consider yet another killer fuel piped into
unsuspecting people's homes. Seems I've seen a report of a residential
gas explosion with fatalities every few days lately.

Explosions from natural gas have to rank somewhere near plane crashes. In
other words not that frequently.

Exactly. Yes they do occur and when the do, it makes the national news.
Millions of homes have NG and never have a problem. I grew up with it and
I'd go back in a second if it was nearby.