Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Where to keep the tiny Allen wrench

"Lew Hodgett" wrote

My money says you spend more on containers than you save by re-using old
screws, and that doesn't include the space required for storage or the
time spent trying to reclaim them.

Does the term "pack rat" or "I might need that someday" come to
mind?grin

Tom Watson's "Golden Bucket of Crap", in which I can generally find what I
need in a pinch, has saved many an unplanned trip to the hardware store ...
and there is NOTHING more aggravating in the middle of doing something in
the shop than to stop and make an unplanned trip to the hardware store.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08