Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Where to keep the tiny Allen wrench

Am I the only one who reuses screws?

Just not worth it, especially when you buy fastners by the full box.

Lew

I hear you.

I have a bunch of those little gray hanging containers from HF. I guy
the 24 pack, just about every time it's on sale for 6 bucks. I've
gotten into the habit of pulling a few for any project/process and
having them there for misc pieces/parts. I always have a half dozen or
so at the top of the rack, just for used fasteners. Whenever I'm
throwing something together, I always scan those bins first, before
moving to the new ones.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)