Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Where to keep the tiny Allen wrench

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote

I have 3 33 drawer file cabinets that each drawer holds a ream of paper.
One legal. One is sorted well. The other two need time.

I've taken to keeping all my routers (6), corded drills (3) and circle saws
(2) in a large two drawer legal sized filing cabinet I've set on a shop made
wooden, mobile base with those big neoprene casters. Metal, sturdy, easily
locked, it's really come in handy the last two moves. Also keeps the easily
stolen tools out of view from the occasional visitor from the construction
business, many of whom are less than savory characters.

You can see it, tucked out of the way under the wall bench, just behind the
clamp rack:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/TempShop3.jpg

--
www.e-woodshop.net