Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Baker Dave Baker is offline

Default Polishing a pitted flywheel

Steve Firth wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:
I know exactly what he's talking about. But then unlike you I know
what the inside of a tape recorder looks like.

There are so many variations in the way the various drives work I
doubt anyone knows them all.

All no. But in context it's easy to work out which type Danielle was
talking about. And it's easy to tell that LoudMouth didn't have a
clue.

You are a rude and churlish person who I have no interest in squabbling with
A) because it's Xmas and B) because I gave up doing that many years ago on
Usenet after realising it was pointless and there's always someone new who
wants to troll or bicker. If you don't mind I'll just pop you in the
killfile instead and talk to the grownups, some of whom are no doubt
familiar with the extent of my engineering background.
--
Dave Baker