Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Remove possible mildew

" wrote in news:e07c8792-
:

Our kitchen sink pipes broke. The pipes are fixable; however, I have
no idea what's happening between the bottom of the sink and the floor.
I'm not a carpenter and would prefer not to hire someone to remove the
sink floor for $$ sake. Is there something I can spray/pipe between
the cracks into the under the sink and floor? Is there some anti
mildew foam or spray with a long plastick hose to fit in hard to reach
areas that could be used?

Thanks in advance.

I don't even consider myself "informed" on the subject but things should
naturally dry out as long as all leaks have been repaired. I believe it
takes continued humidity/moisture for mold and mildew to form.