Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Default 9v battery terminal blanks?

krw wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:37:16 +0000, Peter Hucker wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:33:33 -0000, krw wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 21:17:35 -0000, William Sommerwerck
wrote:

But the Duracells were lasting only 6 months. They're cheap smoke
alarms.

That's pretty bad. I've been using leftover Toshibas, and they last
at least a year.

I bought 6 smoke alarms at once, so I went for cheap ones. 99p on ebay
I believe.

Oh, *that's* a smart move. Expected though.

I did of course test them. They detect smoke perfectly well.

Ignore krw. He's a nincompoop.

It figures. PHucker and Grease make a fine pair. Add in the Dumb
Donkey, DimBulb, and Slowman and you likely have the entire market
for .99 smoke alarms. Real brains there, Grease.

If he had 99 cents, he would blow it on a gallon of fine wine.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.