Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen marc rosen is offline

Default for Bored Borg (and anyone else who wants to look)

Hey BB,
I finally got the website source for the speaker cabinet plans I am
making. Also, today I finished all of the cutting. The most time
consuming processes were covering all exposed plywood edges with solid
cherry, and then flush trimming where necessary. I'm going to Domino
all pieces together and dry assemble it before I sand and seal it.
Hope your Christmas was happy and I'll read you later.

Marc
By the way, I'm making the Sachiko - second row, right hand side - and
the customer is providing the drivers and all electrics)

http://www.frugal-horn.com/spawn-plans.html