Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default Any household vacuum cleaners manufactured in a democracy?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I'm thinking the answer is no. Must not be any vac cleaners made
in a democracy.

The issue isn't black and white.

Which countries are democracy any more? I've heard Israel is. USA
is a constitutional Republic, and is not a democracy.

Says a troll playing semantics. Are you suffering from the ones and
zeros disease, moron?

--
Do you pat yourself on the back for voting? At the same time, do you
buy stuff made by faceless workers in some undisclosed location in