Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default It is cold out side, lets take about bifocals

"Winston" wrote in message
DoN. Nichols wrote:

snip---

Spec sheet says 600 mAH at 2.0 mA rate. 300 hours use per set if you
break it up into 12 hour days. Like 3.5 weeks? Not too bad for less than
6 bux per set even if you never store the batteries in an oxygen - free
atmosphere.

I've discovered that my vernier calipers don't go through batteries at
all----doesn't matter where I store them, or how often or much I use them.

Doesn't anyone wonder how advanced these devices really are? Seems to me
they're more a way to separate you from your money than a needed tool.
Frankly, I "don't get it".

But then, I'm a dinosaur that still trusts dials.

Harold