Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default It is cold out side, lets take about bifocals

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 05:39:06 -0800 (PST), wrote:

worry about snow blower maintenance. And perhaps some of you guys can
tell me - every time I been in the snow, my feet get frozen - the rest
is ok, but the feet are almost painful. Wear 2 pairs of socks, good
leather work boots. Whats the secret, except for looking like some
idiot Snow Bunny...

Andrew VK3BFA.

It could be that you're wearing too much inside the boots and shutting
off your circulation, which makes your feet cold. Insulated boots
help.

RWL