Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default 9v battery terminal blanks?

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:16:22 -0000, Dave Platt wrote:

In article ,
Peter Hucker wrote:

What happened? I thought wer were approaching $2 per quid.

"International financial meltdown". It hasn't just been the US that
has been affected.

When I went over to London for a few days in late October, the pound
was a bit under $2 when I started the trip... right about where it has
been for a long time. About two days after I got there, the UK
financial markets hiccoughed so loudly you could hear 'em from orbit,
and the pound plunged to its lowest rate against the dollar in
decades... I think it was around $1.55 when I left.

I'm enjoying this "recession" - all my interest rates have fallen, and so have the minimum credit card payments. And shops keep lowering their prices.

The only differences between lawyers and prostitutes are that prostitutes are generally better looking and more honest about how they make a living.