Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sub-panel rough-in options

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
On the other hand, if he did not get a permit, then it doesn't really
matter.

just a thought....

*Yes then he can follow the "Homeowners DIY Code" and let the next owner
worry about the code violations. That's good for my business.

"John Grabowski" wrote in message

Aaron the others gave you some good advice, but whenever I have a doubt
about something like that I call the electrical inspector to get
confirmation that it is okay. He will have the final say on whether it
is acceptable or not. Hopefully you got a permit for this work and can
give the inspector a call.