Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default More Clandestine Bush chicanery

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:04:53 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:02:44 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

For example, Bush has written over four thousand personal letters of
condolence to the families of fallen soldiers.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008...mforted-troops

-privately/print/

Damn that man!!

Yes, for starting the war which caused shrug/cheney to feel so guilty.

You seem to have left out these people.....

--big snip--
Yeah, them, too.

Covert action is much cleaner and less costly, both hardware- and
manpower-wise.

But when you have no HUMINT in the area, you tend to lose more people
than ever. We can thank Clinton for destroying funding for ME HUMINT
resources

Wasn't Slick also the first to let bin Laden go untouched?

I don't know. But wasn't it Bush who also let him go when he had him
cornered in Tora Bora, and also had eight full years and a green light to
find him? You'd think someone that vowed to get Bin Laden would get him
whatever the cost. But nope, he left him untouched just like Clinton. The
question is why would some people act like Clinton failed to do his job by
not getting bin Laden but say nothing about Bush not getting him? Or about
Bush starting two wars and not winning either of them either?

Hawke