Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Good Gas Can?

(Doug White) wrote:

So, do the very knowledgeable folks here have a favorite type/brand of
can? It may be that Wedco has improved their design by now, because they
still seem to be one of the big brands. Consumer Reports thinks their
"no-spill" design was better than ones from Blitz, which seems to be
another top brand. There also see s to be some funny business about what
state certain cans are legal for. I live in Massacuhusetts, which is
probably not a good thing...

I was at our local big box store (no not walmart) and for grins I looked at gas
containers. Big sign about 2009 federal rules coming in and that these are compatible.

http://www.hardwareandtools.com/invt/9413451?ref=gbase

What is started in Kalefornia eventually comes to everywhere else. I'll be buying some
tide.

Wes