Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How the hell

I skipped the meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:36:08 -0800
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

I moved from Northern Michigan to the California desert.

Least I dont have to move 12' of snow every winter anymore.

Even though it gets pretty crisp on winter nights, eh?

It got down to a balmy 35 the other night at 3am with a wind chill of
around 21F. Not as crisp as - 40F with a 50 mph wind, what I grew up
in. Life line out to the privey etc etc.

Does tend to be warm in mid summer though....

----
Uh, you misspelled "gawdawful sweltering" there, boy.

Not as bad as Aridzona though close at times.

Sweltering! Aridzona ain't "sweltering". Sweltering is 80 degrees
and 90% humidity.
And for "gawdawful" try spending June in Argentina (which is late
fall) and then arriving in East Texas just in time for the heat wave
the first week of July.

tschus
pyotr
--