Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Cleaning car headlining material ?

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On 24 Dec 2008 15:02:33 GMT, Adrian wrote:

Captain Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure (no, seriously)

Good stuff, used it on an ordinary window here that leaked under gale
force driven rain. Took several applications but cured the leak.

Seconded!
Strange stuff - very, very 'thin' - but it finds its way into cracks
and has been 100% successfull (touching wood) at keeping the gentle
West Cork rain _outside_ my old moggie Traveller.

Gloveboxes used to fill up with water - not nice!

I bought some online from a boaty place in Norwich -
found it through Google

Adrian