Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default THANKS ! Anyone know how to split large binaries ?

Eeyore wrote:

I have some useful manuals etc that might be of interest but they are
too large to post singly (my news provider rejects them). Around 1 MB or
so.

I'm only using Netscape 4.8 (because I like it before anyone makes sarcy
comments).

Thanks for an amazing amount of suggestions and recommendations.

Maybe over XMAS I'll have the tine to try this stuff out.

Best regards, Graham

p.s. and have a great Xmas and a Happy New Year (we're going to NEED one !).

Bring on the revolution ( and I'm not kidding when Goldmine Sachs Board
members think they're woth $100 million bonuses). Anyone know the meaning of
'detritus' ? In fact they're awarding themselves more in bonuses (for
failure) that the Government gave them as a 'Bail-ouit' !

That's OUR money ! Where do taxes come from ?

Graham