Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_4_] Steve Barker[_4_] is offline

Default Tempering tank for hot water system

pssst..... i rekon the whole thing is just bull****.

otherwise 1 third of our neighbors would be dead.

"Steve" wrote in message
On Dec 23, 5:23 pm, Rick-Meister wrote:

Here's an excerpt from a scientific study:

Like other authors (3,4), including the World Health Organization
(WHO) who published a recent monograph on the Legionella problem in
drinking water (3), we believe that there is evidence for the
transmission of legionellosis through the drinking water distribution
systems in private homes.

I am wondering if this study is considering what the source of the
water is?? Public water supply system such as in residential and city
areas? Or rural drilled wells?? Or is the bacteria inherrent in any
water supply?