Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
technomaNge[_2_] technomaNge[_2_] is offline

Default Any GOOD sales this year for the workshop?

Don Foreman wrote:

I can't find anything about Vista to recommend it. My son will be
converting the box to XP. I'm too lazy to learn Linux and we have a
bunch of legacy apps that run under Windows.

That's what I have been doing to replacement boxes at work since
Vista (spit!) came out.

Most times XP doesn't have drivers for the onboard NICs, but I have
a dwindling supply of 3Com NICs that XP recognizes just fine.

Lately been running into lack of USB drivers. Don't know how
to fix that when the drivers I have stored don't work anymore.

technomaNge