Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How the hell

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 05:34:39 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:55:48 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 07:25:49 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Bad **** happens to nice people and unexpectedly.

My buddy, Terry, in San Marcos is a volunteer for RACES. He just sent
me a CD with all sorts of HAM info on it. These guys'll help the gov't
handle things when the fit hits the shan.

Ive got about half a terabyte of Survival stuff on the server. If I
remember, Ill burn you some DVDs and send em up to you.

Oh..thats right..you wont read ebooks. Never mind.

Burn 'em, my friend. I don't read ebooks for pleasure because my eyes
don't like it at all, but I will indeed read them to survive.

Mille grazie.

Ill be home probably till after New Years, work is slow, the weather
sucks and my best customers are closing until after the new year, so Ill
burn some for you.

Gunner

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
Maj. Gen. John Sedgewick, killed by a sniper in 1864 at the battle of Spotsylvania