Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
REMOVE REMOVE is offline

Default Duplicator

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:29:11 -0800, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"Bob S." wrote: (clip) I just checked the AAW site trying to
find a reference to this (and maybe a picture) but apparently they don't
have an archive for Tips that I could find. (clip)

Bob, I don't recall sending them any pictures--I don't think I even owned a
digital camera back then. I'll be happy to send a couple of shots that I
have in my file--is the e-mail address in your post good?

Would you mind adding me to the list? Just delete (REMOVE) from the
email and it's good. Thanks.