Posted to rec.woodworking
MikeSattan MikeSattan is offline

Default Bathroom cabinet refacing

I somewhat recently tried my hand at stripping paint off some cabinets
in my bathroom, and I did not do such a good job. My wife is not very
happy with my half-assed attempt at making the cabinets look better.
What I was thinking I could do was take the face off the cabinets and
rebuild a whole new face and set of doors. What I need to know, is
this possible without ruining the framework of the cabinet? Do you
think I would be able to pry off the face? Or am I better off trying
to do a better job stripping these cabinets...or calling in a
professional for a full set of cabinets?