Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default It is cold out side, lets take about bifocals

"Wes" wrote in message
For most of us it is too cold to go out to the shop so let us discuss

bifocals instead of
bush and obama.

I'm sitting in front of my computer using my new bifocals. Progressives.

A couple weeks ago I received my company paid for safety glasses, also

progressive.

At work, they suck. I talked to one of the guys that fit glasses today

and he mentioned
that they do make progressives that have the near vision part both on top

and at bottom of
glasses.

Anyone have those? Any comments?

Wes

I hate my bifocals. What I do now is to go to the dollar store and buy
cheap reading glasses in different powers. Depending on the task at hand I
will put these over the regular glasses to give me the focal distance I
want.

I was looking at those magnetic clip on sunglasses and I was thinking that
if I had different lenses put in the clip on part, that would allow me to
select just the right focal distance.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.