Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default How the hell

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:55:48 -0800, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 07:25:49 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Bad **** happens to nice people and unexpectedly.

My buddy, Terry, in San Marcos is a volunteer for RACES. He just sent
me a CD with all sorts of HAM info on it. These guys'll help the gov't
handle things when the fit hits the shan.

Ive got about half a terabyte of Survival stuff on the server. If I
remember, Ill burn you some DVDs and send em up to you.

Oh..thats right..you wont read ebooks. Never mind.

Burn 'em, my friend. I don't read ebooks for pleasure because my eyes
don't like it at all, but I will indeed read them to survive.

Mille grazie.

--
Women and cats will do as they please,

and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

--Robert A. Heinlein