Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default It is cold out side, lets take about bifocals

On Dec 23, 3:41*am, "Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

Of all the things that have diminished, I am affected by my eyesight more
than anything. * *I *yearn for the good old days when I had perfect vision.
Harold

In the good old days I could see clearly from my nose to outstretched
hand, period. Now (60+) the sharp focus range has moved out a little,
good for reading and computers but not much else.

What works for these eyes is safety glasses with magnifying patches in
the bottom, plus a 1.5X OptiVisor that serves as the upper trifocal
and helps block flying chips. My bifocals are OK for driving and
walking, useless up close, so I have safety glasses at each machine
and a soap holder on the wall to store the eyeglasses safely.

Jim Wilkins