Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default It is cold out side, lets take about bifocals

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

You made the mistake of getting the progessive type.

From your postings, you need the conservative type that only allow you
to see as far as the tip of your nose. ;)

LOL

Fair shot. Wish I could see as close as the tip of my nose. I'm very near sighted and
miss my very close up vision. Have to take my glases off to see really near and that is
only one eye. My distance vison is -2.25 and -4.5 iirc. I lost the overlap as I got
older.

Okay...now in all seriousness I too have the progessive type..and they
have a learning curve associated with them.

I'm working on it. My head keeps bob bob bobing away. I'm sure your recognize the 78 rpm
record that came from.

If you find yourself doing certain work a significant amount of time,
then you need a fixed prescription for that work.

I have a feeling I'm going to need to look into that. Working on one's side laying on the
floor rewiring a panel sucks with what I have currently. Same for doing machining if I
need to make a detail to repair something.

Wes