Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stealth Pilot Stealth Pilot is offline

Default It is cold out side, lets take about bifocals

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:12:40 -0500, Wes wrote:

For most of us it is too cold to go out to the shop so let us discuss bifocals instead of
bush and obama.

I'm sitting in front of my computer using my new bifocals. Progressives.

A couple weeks ago I received my company paid for safety glasses, also progressive.

At work, they suck. I talked to one of the guys that fit glasses today and he mentioned
that they do make progressives that have the near vision part both on top and at bottom of
glasses.

Anyone have those? Any comments?

Wes

so global warming is a problem is it ??????