Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It is cold out side, lets take about bifocals

On Dec 22, 5:12*pm, Wes wrote:
For most of us it is too cold to go out to the shop so let us discuss bifocals instead of
bush and obama.

I'm sitting in front of my computer using my new bifocals. *Progressives.

A couple weeks ago I received my company paid for safety glasses, also progressive.

At work, they suck. *I talked to one of the guys that fit glasses today and he mentioned
that they do make progressives that have the near vision part both on top and at bottom of
glasses.

Anyone have those? *Any comments?

Wes

You made the mistake of getting the progessive type.

From your postings, you need the conservative type that only allow you
to see as far as the tip of your nose. ;)

LOL

Okay...now in all seriousness I too have the progessive type..and they
have a learning curve associated with them.

If you find yourself doing certain work a significant amount of time,
then you need a fixed prescription for that work.

TMT