Posted to uk.d-i-y
Appin Appin is offline

Default Picture Frame .How To Hang It

The message
from contains these words:

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:39:19 GMT, Appin wrote:

The message
from
contains these words:

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:18:29 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
I'll use picture hooks and find some way of hooking it to the
back of the frame but I'll e-mail Wilkinsons to suggest they have a
look at the fitting

Phone picturelizard.co.uk and they'll supply you with fittings which
slip over the hardboard backboard and are easily adjustable. They work!

Got any idea what they call them? .I've had a look but can't see what
you speak of .I can only see Swiss Clips and a hanging kit
( hooks,wire etc )
http://www.picturelizard.co.uk/index.php

No idea what they call them and I didn't see them on the website.
However, speaking to them on the phone I mentioned that one or two of
the hanging clips on their frames had broken off, so they supplied me
with these excellent clips gratis.