Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Only good mouse is a dead mouse, yes, but how to get there?

wrote:

We were over run once when I was feeding birds sunflower seeds.
evicted near 40 mice.

used a live trap released them away from home, no they didnt re
enter.........

why kill anything un necessarily?

Outdoors, they are wild life. �Indoors they are vermin.-

like I said close all openings and DONT leave a food source around
espically in the basement.......

I live trap, if i can move the mice baCK OUTSIDE WHERE THEY BELONG,
THEY ARE AGAIN WILDLIFE

No......they are vermin who know a good food source inside your home. I
don't know what
kind of bacteria you might brew in your bucket while you compost
rodents, but it seems
really disgusting )