Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 9v battery terminal blanks?

"Ron(UK)" wrote:

In an industry where possibly 40 or 50, radio packs may be used nightly
on a single live show, do you really think they would use the more
expensive solution of using replacable batteries without good reason if
they could get away with using rechargables and saving money?
One microphone failure on a West End or Broadway show could cost a lot
of money and someone his or her job.

It could get the company blacklisted in the industry as well. I've
seen contracts that specified the exact equipment to be used. If yo
can't supply it, you can't have the contract. ANY deviation is breech
of contract.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.