Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Lostgallifreyan Lostgallifreyan is offline

Default 9v battery terminal blanks?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in
:

I spent less than $50 on Christmas this year. Being disabled, I don't
put up a tree or lights since I have trouble with ladders.

Likewise, near enough (I haven't looked it up either). Not disabled, exactly,
but two broken bones from running and a subsequent fall haven't helped. But I
intend to get the best damn box of apples money can buy. That will improve my
mood.