Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] billshatner71@googlemail.com is offline

Default rubbish paint pod

On Dec 20, 3:54*pm, wrote:
I have a paint pod and am actually going to be throwing it away. It's
a waste of money. The coats are too thin, it has a dodgy button which
will not work when I want it to, then decides to work and not
stop...so paint ends up all over the floor, and do not get me started
on the cleaning function! Even putting it through the cleaning 3 times
it still comes out covered in paint. Much easier getting cheap rollers
and throwing them away afterwards.

I end up in less pain with the conventional roller too. Taking breaks
to get more paint eases my neck muscles!!

I would also like to say the advert is a load of rubbish. You cannot
paint a room as quick as that. You still need to do all the cutting
in. Very misleading.

Just wish I kept the receipt to get my money back

I read somewhere that the Earlex powered roller system is much better.

Was thinking getting one of those.

Don't like normal rollers much. Pads seem to work a lot better for me
but I dislike painting that much that I'm open to any ideas!