Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Only good mouse is a dead mouse, yes, but how to get there?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:50:22 -0500, trader-of-some-jacks
wrote:

-snip-
What's a "better" mouse trap? By that I mean one that might kill
multiple mice without rebaiting, and that's easy to clean and reuse.

-snip-

I like the bucket for multiple catches.

But I have to plug victor's new electric traps. 4 aa batteries & it
electrocutes the little buggers. Flip open the top & dump in toilet.
No mess, no touching anything the dead mouse touched. I got 10 on
the first set of AA's over a 2 week period.

The signal light was supposed to glow red when the battery was weak--
but when my peanut butter disappeared without a mouse I changed
batteries and got a few more the next week.

A little pricey at $20, but I'm glad it was marked wrong at my local
Lowes.

Jim