Posted to alt.home.repair
James Egan James Egan is offline

Default Why are ceiling lights flashing?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 07:29:15 -0800, terry wrote:
of whom will live to 90+.
But last year our neighbour once a heavy smoker died of lung cancer.
He was an excellent wood worker; some 15 years younger than I.
Strangely before retirement he had been a an X. Ray technical
instructor. In fact it may have been that that persuaded him to give
up smoking.
Unfortunately it caught up with him at age around 60! What a waste!
Nice man.

You don't know that for certain -- Many non-smokers get lung cancer too.
I've been taking a survey of sorts for decades now.